PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS OVER THE TELEPHONE.
Requests for repeat prescriptions must be made in writing for accuracy reasons.
Please use one of the following methods:
- In person - drop your request in the prescription box situated in the front porch. Alternatively, post through the letterbox if we are closed but remember to put your request in an envelope to avoid your details being visible.
- Post - send your request by post (and allow a week for it to be processed and sent to your nominated pharmacy).
- Nominate a local pharmacy to take on ordering of your regular repeat medication. Please be aware that not all pharmacies are able to offer this re-ordering service.
- Order online - please see our Online Services section for more information.
- Please order your medication in good time
- Try not to run out of your medication
- Do not stockpile or over order your medicine as your medication regime could possibly change and this leads to waste
Please allow 48 working hours for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.