PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS OVER THE TELEPHONE.
Requests for repeat prescriptions must be made in writing for accuracy reasons.
Please use one of the following methods:
- In person/post - tick the items you require or fill out a request form at reception and place in the post box situated in the front porch.
If you would like it posting back to you please provide a stamped addressed envelope (and allow a week for it to be processed).
- Nominate a local pharmacy to take on ordering of your regular repeat medication.
This has to be done directly through a local pharmacy of your choice, this is not something the surgery have access to, to nominate - and we cannot recommend a specific pharmacy. This is your choice - please be aware that not all pharmacies are able to offer this re-ordering service.
- Order online - If you are a new user you will need a username and password. Please see our Online Services section for more information.
- Please order your medication in good time
- Try not to run out of your medication
- Do not stockpile or over order your medicine as your medication regime could possibly change and this leads to waste
Please allow 48 working hours for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.